29 September, 2005

What the hell am I thinking?

You know what, I guess I have to take off my rose colored glasses and just chill. I want to be like GW. No, I am not going Republican, and I have no desire to become a cocaine sniffing idiot. I want to be just damned ruthless. Chris Rock said that GW is straight gangster, and he's right. I mean, this little swaggering brat, went to war without the backing of anyone in the world. After all, Saddam tried to kill his Daddy. Yes, Great Britain came along for the ride, but after Tony Blair's arm resembled a Monterey Cypress. He was then used as an example for the rest of America's friends. So, Georgie had a trantrum, bullied and got his way. He lied, cheated, and no one's gonna do a damn thing to him.
I mean these bastard watched people drown for days in New Orleans and waited for 5 days before they decided to help. Hey, fuck 'em, they're not republicans anyway (there aren't any poor republicans)! Then they remind Georgie that he IS the President, and it looks bad that the government watched all those people drown and starve. So Karl Rove had the brilliant idea for him to go to the undestroyed part of town and use lots of resources to light the pretty park and show Georgie strutting around. I guess our heads are supposed to screw off.
And about his boy, Karl Rove, who acted like a bitch by exposing that CIA operative. Why did he do that. Because her husband had the integrity to tell the world the truth about Georgie's Revenge War, and what happened to Karl as a result? He's in charge of the reconstruction in New Orleans. Doesn't sound like Georgie is planning on cutting him loose anytime soon. So all of America, and the rest of the world, is theirs to rape and rob and pillage. I wonder if Cheney is going to talk Karl into steering one of those contracts Haliburton's way? It's just a thought.
These mo-fos are a trip. I think we all got shit wrong. This do unto others, and turn the other cheek shit is out the window. I wanna be like Georgie. I wanna be straight gansta.

Peace.

No comments: